Episode 054: Content to Cash
If you think that spending a lot of time creating a ton of content will attract your dream clients and turn them into paying customers… then you’re committing one of the most common mistakes in content marketing! In this episode, I tell you how you can create high quality content that will connect with your audience and convert them into sales.
Before you post on your social media or plan your next Facebook Live or launch your own podcast, ask yourself these questions and check if your content marketing is really giving you the results you want:
- Is my content strategic and aligned to my goals?
- Am I creating quality content AND putting it in front of my audience?
- Is my content valuable to my audience?
- Does my content bridge the gap between the needs of my audience and the solution I provide?
- Am I consistently sharing my content in terms of timing and frequency?
- Does my content attract my dream clients and keep them coming back for more?
- Do I have a clearly defined audience?
- Does my content drive profitable customer action?
Content marketing is a very effective tactic that can help your business make more money… but of course, if done right! That’s why I’m very excited to share with you how you can convert your CONTENT TO CASH by joining my FREE live 5-day challenge next week, starting October 14th. In this event, you’ll learn: 1) a system to create consistent content that turns into cash with ease; 2) 5 costly content mistakes that are draining you and your bank account and how to avoid them; and 3) exact strategies that you need to create the kind of content that will connect with your audience and convert them into customers.
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at Alyght!
- Join the In Light of Success Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
- Book a clarity call with Kathryn.
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (In Light of Success)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send