Episode 013: Your Inevitable Success
What are you going to do if your business doesn’t work out? Are you going to go back to a 9-5? Are you already looking at job openings from time to time when you start doubting yourself? Now, I’m curious what came up for you when you hear those questions? If you answered anything but, “That is not going to happen!” then, you are already open to the option of a plan B. And the first thing you have to do is kill your plan B!'Get certain about the future you want!' - Kathryn Binkley #thelitladypreneurpodcastClick To Tweet
Here are a few steps to help you.
- First, you have to get certain about the future that you want! You need to know, really know, what your future is going to look like.
- Evaluate your options and decide on one path. If you’re weighing a couple of different options and you think both can get you to this desired future, I really encourage you to compare the best case scenario for both. Often times we compare the best case scenario against the worst.
- Commit to your plan and follow through. Whichever you choose, choose it and keep going.
- Stop entertaining any other options. There is no plan B anymore. Your only option is to succeed because you won’t stop until you do! Failing really isn’t failing unless you let it stop you!
Your success is inevitable, when you decide it is!
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at Alyght!
- Join The LIT Ladypreneurs Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more ladypreneurs like yourself!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The LIT Ladypreneur Podcast)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send