Episode 038:Beliefs That Keep You From Balance with Naphtali Roberts
- Naphtali is a fourth generation entrepreneur and she shares how she never wanted to own her own business, but when she became a mother, she naturally found her way into entrepreneurship as a marriage and family therapist and fell in love!
- We discuss living a balanced life and what that looks like! Naphtali says that a balanced life is a life full of the things that you prioritize and not full of the things that don’t matter to you.
- “You can do anything that you want to do!” I’m sure you’ve heard of this phrase before! Naphtali shares why she doesn’t really believe in that and how that messaging created a limiting belief that she was a failure if she tried something that didn’t align with who she really was. Naphtali says that you can’t have everything but you can have everything that is important to YOU and aligns with YOU!
- Are you in alignment in your business and with yourself? Naphtali and I talk about idealizing someone that we can’t possibly measure up to. Do the things that align with what feels right for you.
- We also talk about some common belief in hiring a coach. There is no one way to create success and you want a coach that will walk with you on this journey versus telling you what needs to be done.
- Naphtali gives us tips on what to do when your limiting beliefs start overwhelming your thoughts and stop you from living a balanced life.
About The Guest:
Naphtali Roberts is a life and business coach, therapy practice owner, wife to a creative entrepreneur, and mother to 3 little kids. She wants to live in a world where the pain of the busyness stops feeling more comfortable than the unknown of letting ourselves notice and feel our feelings our fears and seeing where we aren’t being in alignment in our life and business. She loves walking with amazing entrepreneurs and creatives as they transform their lives and businesses through the process of On Purpose. She also launched The Everyday Mind Podcast where she explores mindfulness, living a life of notice and purpose and answering the question is it possible to be mindful when you can’t even find time to go to the bathroom alone.
Where to Find Naphtali Online:
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at Alyght!
- Join The LITpreneurs Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The LITpreneur Podcast)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send