Episode 000: What Does It Mean To Be A LIT Ladypreneur
Welcome to The LIT Ladypreneur Podcast! I am so excited to bring you the very first episode! Today, I am going to share my mission for the show, my background, and of course, a little bit about my amazing family.
- My mother herself is an entrepreneur and has been a tremendous role model. She has taught me these two things:
- You have the potential to do, or be, or have anything that you want
- To be fiercely independent
- My mission is to help women see their potential and build a life and a business that lights them up! No need to choose one or the other… you can have both!
- So, what does it even mean to be a LIT Ladypreneur?
- Burning with passion and being so excited because you’re working in your purpose and making an incredible impact
- Living a life that lights you up and loving the life you’re living
- On fire… you’re getting results left and right. Sure, you’re making an impact but you are also making money, booking clients, and checking off every goal that you’ve set
- What does being a LIT ladyprenuer mean to you? Join me and continue the conversation in my Facebook Group!
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at Alyght!
- Join The LIT Ladypreneurs Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more ladypreneurs like yourself!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The LIT Ladypreneur Podcast)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send